Are you looking to buy Weber Workshops Bean Cellars (Polymer) in Australia?
Weber workshops Bean Cellars are designed to be used by both professional and home baristas as part of a single dosing grinder workflow or as individual retail portions for cafe customers.
Each BPA-free, hard-wearing polypropylene Bean Cellar is capped with our proprietary one-way valve system that allows the CO2 of freshly roasted coffee to outgas, displacing the lighter oxygen out of the valve at the top of the cap.
Freezer and Dishwasher safe!
Light vs. Air
Many customers ask us if light will affect the storage of the beans. The short answer is "no," as long as they are not stored in direct sunlight. From our experience and tests, as well as to the testament of our customers, the negative effects of opening and closing a vessel and re-exposing them to fresh air is several orders of magnitude more damaging to bean freshness than ambient light in a room.W/H: U-01-E-18
SKU: bean cellar
Package Weight: 50g
Why Buy From Central Coast Coffee?
We aren't your average online coffee store.
- CCC started in 2011 and is family operated with local staff in Somersby
- History of reputable store and 5 star reviews
- We are transparent with our stock levels, if in stock every order goes out the door before 1:00PM AEDT
- Our staff drink coffee every day & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Shoot us a message on live chat.
- Discounted Shipping on orders over $120
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Somersby
- GST Registered. All prices include GST when shopping in Australia