Are you looking to buy Blind Shaker | Onyx | Weber Workshops in Australia?
Built for 58mm baskets, the Blind Shaker grinds redistribution tool is perfectly engineered to help baristas reduce static, decrease channeling, and increase extraction yield on every shot. Loved by shop, competition, and home baristas alike, the Weber Workshops Blind Shaker uses a proprietary process to create a polished-smooth interior that resists grounds sticking.
Constructed from anodized aluminium and finished with our proprietary process to polish-smooth all interior surfaces to prevent grounds sticking.
Shaking helps to reduce static, decrease channelling, and increase extraction yield on every espresso shot. It also cleans up the workflow and keeps the powder off of the countertop.
Clean with warm water and a cloth only. NEVER clean in a dishwasher or with any abrasive or harsh chemicals.
SKU: blind shaker onyx
Package Weight: 500g
Why Buy From Central Coast Coffee?
We aren't your average online coffee store.
- CCC started in 2011 and is family operated with local staff in Somersby
- History of reputable store and 5 star reviews
- We are transparent with our stock levels, if in stock every order goes out the door before 1:00PM AEDT
- Our staff drink coffee every day & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Shoot us a message on live chat.
- Discounted Shipping on orders over $120
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Somersby
- GST Registered. All prices include GST when shopping in Australia