F. A. Q.
Frenquently Asked question
- Shipping & Delivery
- How will my order be shipped?
- We use Australia Post eParcel service with tracking and signature or Aramex courier. We have found this to be the cheapest and most reliable for our customer base.
- Coffee Related
- How will my coffee be packed?
- We pack our coffee in food grade foil lined side gusset bags with valves.
- For storage simply fold over a few times and use a clip or peg.
- Why are your bag sizes 200g and 400g?
- It allows us to pack your 400g bag of coffee (or 2 x 200g bags) into a 500g recycled custom box. This saves you additional shipping costs. See how is shipping calculated above.
- When are you roasting?
- Our upcoming roast days can be viewed on our event calendar.
- I have not got a grinder, what grind do I select for my Coffee?
Fine - turkish Coffee
Espresso - Aeropress, Minipresso, Nanopresso
Drip+Autodrip - Autodrip machines (or a finer option for filter coffee)
Filter - Bona vita Immersion, Chemex (or a finer option for cold brew)
Moka - Stovetop type Coffee maker like Bialetti or Bellman.
Press - Plunger, French press, Cold Brew
- Equipment Related
- What can I use when I travel?
- Its hard to go pass an Aeropress and a mini Porlex grinder for a compact solution. Easy to use and great coffee. There are other options such as a depending on how you drink your coffee. We love to talk coffee. Email or give us a call.
- Whats the best filter for an Aeropress?
- We feel the able disk is the best metal filter. The fine and the standard are slightly different in favour profile but both are good. I personally prefer the paper filter for a black coffee and use the able disk fine for convenience when travelling or in milk based coffee's.
- I am not sure what to buy, where do I start?
- Everything we have for sale we use and have available for demo. Send us an email or phone. If you are local a demo might be available by appointment. There is no high pressure sales, just a sharing of knowledge.
- Payment & Pricing
- Why do you not accept paypal?
- We use shopifys payment gateway. Paypals fees are too high.
- Why are some Coffee's on sale?
- Every month we promote at least 2 of our Single Origin coffee's. The increase in Volume allows to run the roaster at maximum capacity. We pass these savings on to you hoping that you might try (and hopefully be surprised) something you have not tried before.