Are you looking to buy Weber Workshops The BIRD in Australia?
Say hello to Weber's first coffee brewer: The BIRD™.
Its unique design stands apart from espresso, French Press, or pour-over to create something all its own: a rich and complex coffee brewed in a sleek, innovative machine with minimal fuss. Short for Brew In Reverse Direction, the BIRD is the first non-bypass brewer to create piston-driven vacuum brews in a glass device. The BIRD is an entirely new platform for baristas and coffee aficionados to explore uncharted territories in brewing, both in homes and in cafés alike.
- No-bypass brewing of up to 350mL
- Patent-pending brewing mechanism
- Thick & robust borosilicate glass
- Stainless 316 brewing Pod
- Stainless steel Drive Shaft
- Solid brass Wingnut mechanism
- Easy disassembly for cleaning
Borosilicate Glass. Stainless 316 brewing Pod. Solid brass Wingnut and Crown. Anodised Aluminium Cap and Handle. Materials and manufacturing processes more closely associated with high-end watches, but we engineered them to revolutionise your cup of Joe.
No-Bypass, No Headaches
The BIRD redefines no-bypass brewing. With solid design and innovation, it becomes a platform for everything from quick & thick extractions to overnight cold-brews. We will be sharing our own recipes, as well as those from several industry-leading coffee cognoscenti we have worked with throughout the development process.
Paper Filter Dock
You can use the reusable stainless mesh by itself or a paper filter for brewing, but the eco-friendly Abaca paper brews are so nice we wanted to include a year's supply and give them a suitable place to live you your countertop. The Paper Filter Dock is machined from solid aluminium and anodised, with a microfiber foot and a hidden magnet for EG-1 users.
Ingenious Pull Mechanism (the Claw)
The Claw part of the Gizmo serves many purposes. It's the agitator when brewing, making a perfect vortex to extract the most from your grinds. It then pulls up the Pod, distributing the forces evenly along the outside edge to pull up straight, maintaining even vacuum pressure throughout the brew. It then creates a tripod stand to dry after cleaning.
A critical part of the coffee ritual is the cleanup of the gear. We designed the Drip Catcher to snap onto the Pod so that you can carry it single-handedly to the sink right after brewing, without spilling a drip. It's made of silicone rubber, so it will last a lifetime and never get sticky.
- One BIRD device.
- One stainless mesh reusable filter.
- 300 Abaca paper filters, made in Japan for WW by Cafec.
- One solid anodised aluminium Paper Filter Dock with microfiber foot.
- One silicone rubber Drip Catcher for easy cleanup.
Why Buy From Central Coast Coffee?
We aren't your average online coffee store.
- CCC started in 2011 and is family operated with local staff in Somersby
- History of reputable store and 5 star reviews
- We are transparent with our stock levels, if in stock every order goes out the door before 1:00PM AEDT
- Our staff drink coffee every day & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Shoot us a message on live chat.
- Discounted Shipping on orders over $120
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Somersby
- GST Registered. All prices include GST when shopping in Australia