Are you looking to buy Toddy Filters in Australia?
Toddy filters are uniquely designed specifically for cold brew filtration, extracting all the natural and delicious flavors of coffee and tea, and leaving behind the bitter acids and oils attached to their warm brew counterparts. In that sense, Toddy Filters are what makes the coffee that millions have sworn by since 1964.
Filters are suggested to be changed after 10 to 12 uses or after three months, whichever comes first. Cleaning simply requires rinsing under running water to remove any residue, squeezing off any moisture, and storing in an airtight container in your refrigerator or freezer in between uses. No soap needed.W/H: U-01-E-12
Package Weight: 30g
Why Buy From Central Coast Coffee?
We aren't your average online coffee store.
- CCC started in 2011 and is family operated with local staff in Somersby
- History of reputable store and 5 star reviews
- We are transparent with our stock levels, if in stock every order goes out the door before 1:00PM AEDT
- Our staff drink coffee every day & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Shoot us a message on live chat.
- Discounted Shipping on orders over $120
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Somersby
- GST Registered. All prices include GST when shopping in Australia