Are you looking to buy Toddy Cold Brew System in Australia?
The Toddy Cold Brew System is designed to make coffeehouse calibre coffee which can be served hot or ice cold.
The traditional hot brewing method creates a higher level of acidity in coffee, which can be difficult for coffee connoisseurs who have a sensitive stomach. In 1964 Todd Simpson, a chemical engineering graduate, developed and patented this cold brewing system. It uses regular coffee beans and yields a superior tasting cup of steaming hot coffee; acidity levels are reduced by an amazing 67% compared to traditional hot brew methods. The coffee that is produced is bold, yet super smooth. The Toddy Cold Brew System is also great for brewing tea which can be served hot, or as iced tea.
- Brew Chamber with Handle
- Glass Decanter with Lid (replacements available)
- 2 x Reusable filters
- Stopper (Replacements available)
- Silicone Brew Chamber Cover
- Instructions and recipe booklet.
NOTE: The filters should be replaced after 10-12 uses, or after 3 months.W/H: U-01-I-03
Package Weight: 2900g
Why Buy From Central Coast Coffee?
We aren't your average online coffee store.
- CCC started in 2011 and is family operated with local staff in Somersby
- History of reputable store and 5 star reviews
- We are transparent with our stock levels, if in stock every order goes out the door before 1:00PM AEDT
- Our staff drink coffee every day & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Shoot us a message on live chat.
- Discounted Shipping on orders over $120
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Somersby
- GST Registered. All prices include GST when shopping in Australia