Are you looking to buy Rhino Thumpa Bag Insert in Australia?
The Rhino Thumpa Bag Insert liners are made using recyclable and biodegradable materials and are thick and strong. Bags fit the Thumpa860 and CKTL, and make removing used coffee grinds as easy as emptying a rubbish bin. Heavy duty bags lift straight out of the tube and are easily disposed of without mess. Roll of 100. The weight of bag liners and knock tubes together is 7.5kg.
- Suits Thumpa860 or CKTL
- Thumpa is an Australian owned and designed product
- Roll of 100
- Sometimes when a bag becomes quite full a vacuum may form underneath making it hard to remove the bag from the tube. A solution to this is to drill a couple of holes in the base of the tube, which will prevent the vacuum. Another solution is to tie a knot in the top and lay the tube on the ground. This lets the waste settle on the side, reducing the vacuum effect, making it easier to slide out the bag.
- If you're having trouble joining the Thumpa Rod and Rubber sleeve together, please do not bang them together. This friction can cause the two parts to bind together. Instead, apply a small amount of olive oil or other food-grade lubricant to the parts and join together.
Bar Code: THUMPA-BAG100
Why Buy From Central Coast Coffee?
We aren't your average online coffee store.
- CCC started in 2011 and is family operated with local staff in Somersby
- History of reputable store and 5 star reviews
- We are transparent with our stock levels, if in stock every order goes out the door before 1:00PM AEDT
- Our staff drink coffee every day & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Shoot us a message on live chat.
- Discounted Shipping on orders over $120
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Somersby
- GST Registered. All prices include GST when shopping in Australia