Are you looking to buy Rhino Short Thermometer in Australia?
The easy to read dial on the Rhino Coffee Gear Milk Thermometer allows for quick and accurate measure of textured milk and other beverages. The specially designed stainless steel clip allows the thermometer to sit perfectly in any milk pitcher. Designed with positive lock, quick-release action, the thermometer stem can be adjusted to the desired height. When the clip is removed, the thermometer can also be used for general purpose cooking needs. Short Thermometer is 5" (13cm).
Temperature range is -18 to 104C or 0 to 220F
How to Use:
Insert the stem of the thermometer through both holes in the clip. Pressing the clip together will allow for easier positioning along the thermometer stem. Push the clip down onto the side of the pitcher and position it until the stem tip is sitting just above the bottom of the pitcher.
Steamed Milk: 122-149F/50-65C
Black Tea: 212F/100C
Green Tea: 160-180F/70-80C
Important: Always position the Rhino Coffee Gear Milk Thermometer on the pitcher before filling to ensure you have it seated at the correct height.
CAUTION: DO NOT LEAVE IN HOT OVEN OR MICROWAVE.
NOTE: Clean the thermometer stem before and after each use.
Package Weight: 150g
Why Buy From Central Coast Coffee?
We aren't your average online coffee store.
- CCC started in 2011 and is family operated with local staff in Somersby
- History of reputable store and 5 star reviews
- We are transparent with our stock levels, if in stock every order goes out the door before 1:00PM AEDT
- Our staff drink coffee every day & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Shoot us a message on live chat.
- Discounted Shipping on orders over $120
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Somersby
- GST Registered. All prices include GST when shopping in Australia