Are you looking to buy Porlex Tea Mill / Grinder II in Australia?
Grind your own matcha powder at home with this great tea grinder-mill made in Kagoshima, Japan.
This class leading design has newly developed (patent pending) Ceramic burs that do not impair the flavour and will last you for many years. They are Adjustable to grind from course to very fine (18 micron).
Commercial matcha is 10 microns , below 30 micron is considered good in the
By consuming matcha you are getting the full health benefit of the green tea leaves by consuming all the nutrients. Claims are made that I you would have to drink over 10 cups of green tea to equal the nutrients in one cup of matcha.
Grinding your own matcha is not only much less expensive than buying matcha powder but gives you the flexibility to try different tea leaves other than Tencha.
You could also try Gyokuro, Sencha or Bancha, We recommend Japanese Sencha.
You can also use Matcha for your cooking, savoury or sweet.
Sprinkle some on your salad, try it your smoothie or sprinkle it on your yogurt or ice cream.
Porlex recommends the use of tea with stems removed.
Capacity : approx 20g
Product Dimension & Weight : 135 x 50 x 50mm & 260g
Packaged Dimension & Weight : 160 x 68 x 60mm & 295g
Bar Code: porlex_tea_mill_II
Package Weight: 285g
Why Buy From Central Coast Coffee?
We aren't your average online coffee store.
- CCC started in 2011 and is family operated with local staff in Somersby
- History of reputable store and 5 star reviews
- We are transparent with our stock levels, if in stock every order goes out the door before 1:00PM AEDT
- Our staff drink coffee every day & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Shoot us a message on live chat.
- Discounted Shipping on orders over $120
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Somersby
- GST Registered. All prices include GST when shopping in Australia