Are you looking to buy MiiR Moka Pot 10oz in Australia?
The Moka Pot has always set a new standard. An innovation that made espresso accessible to everyone. Affordable, quick, and easy. No fancy equipment is needed. Just your pot and grounds. The New Standard Moka Pot makes approximately 10 ounces of espresso-strength brew – enough for six 50ml servings.
Reimagined with this legacy in mind, the New Standard Moka Pot introduces new materials to a timeless classic. Made from durable, non-corrosive stainless steel and PCR (post-consumer recycled) components, MiiR’s New Standard Moka Pot is built so every cup of joe comes with a more responsible footprint.
- An innovation that made espresso accessible to everyone.
- Affordable, quick, and easy.
- No fancy equipment is needed. Just your pot and grounds.
- Makes approximately 10 ounces of espresso-strength brew – enough for six 50ml servings.
- Reimagined with this legacy in mind, the New Standard Moka Pot introduces new materials to a timeless classic.
- Made from durable, non-corrosive stainless steel and PCR (post-consumer recycled) components.
- Responsible footprint.
- Colour: Black
- 295ml / 10oz capacity for 6 sharable servings
- Materials: Non-corrosive stainless steel and PCR (post-consumer recycled)
Proper care and cleaning of your New Standard Moka Pot will ensure a long life and consistent flavour.
- After brewing, the Moka Pot will be hot! Allow to cool completely before cleaning.
- Pour any remaining coffee out of the upper body.
- Unscrew the upper body from the base and remove the funnel.
- Dispose of used grounds into your compost or trash bin by tapping the side of the funnel firmly on the bin's edge.
- Remove the silicone gasket and perforated disc from the upper body.
- Gently wash all components with warm soapy water, and allow them to dry separately before reassembling.
- Dry the upper body and base with a soft cloth or tea towel to avoid water spots if preferred.
- The upper body and base of the Moka Pot are dishwasher safe, but hand-washing will ensure the longevity of your product. The funnel and gasket should be hand-washed.
Bar Code: MOP1PNOS002
Package Weight: 600g
Why Buy From Central Coast Coffee?
We aren't your average online coffee store.
- CCC started in 2011 and is family operated with local staff in Somersby
- History of reputable store and 5 star reviews
- We are transparent with our stock levels, if in stock every order goes out the door before 1:00PM AEDT
- Our staff drink coffee every day & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Shoot us a message on live chat.
- Discounted Shipping on orders over $120
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Somersby
- GST Registered. All prices include GST when shopping in Australia