Are you looking to buy DiFluid R2 Extract Refractometer in Australia?
An essential tool for roasters, cuppers, and baristas. The refractometer measures the concentration of dissolved solids in an extraction; an important parameter for assessing the quality of coffee, as it is closely related to the coffee's strength and flavour profile. The DiFluid R2 Extract offers a precise reading in seconds and has a micro calibration mechanism that enables advanced temperature compensation.
High precision. If you’re aiming for perfection, the R2 Extract comes close. Its CMOS sensor offers results with a .02% precision and .0% accuracy in seconds. This refractometer also has a micro calibration layer for temperature compensation. To further stabilise the readings, the sample dish is made with aluminium which has better temperature conductivity.
Compact form. As far as handheld refractometers go, the DiFluid R2 Extract has the sleekest form. Capless and compact, it feels nice in the hands. Plus it has an ultra-clear HD screen to remove the struggle of reading the results. Di-Fluid Cafe App The DiFluid R2 Extract connects with the DiFluid Cafe app which allows you to upload and share your readings and recipes. The app also gives you a closer look at your results so you can study them to achieve the perfect cup.
- Microcalibration - Microclabiration layer for temperature compensation.
High precision - Results have a 02% precision and .0% accuracy/ Fast results - Produces a reading in seconds.
Easy to calibrate - Recalibrates with a push of a button. Water-resistant - IP67 water resistant.
More accurate temperature measurement - The aluminium sample dish has better temperature conductivity which allows more accurate measurement.
Compact, capless design - Sleek, one-button, clear display design.
HD display - The easy-to-read HD display shows all the readings (refractive index, temperature, concentration) and the tool’s status (battery level, connectivity)
DiFluid Cafe App - Connects with the DiFluid Cafe App so you can share results, data, and recipes.
Rechargeable - Non-removable 430mAh Li-Ion battery
- Range: 0-30% TDS
- Accuracy: ±0.03%
- Resolution: ±0.01%
- Precision: ±0.02%
- Operating Temperature: 5-40ºc
- Battery: 430mAh Li-Ion battery
- Dimensions: (H) 16mm x (W) 36mm x (L) 88mm
- 1 x DiFluid R2 Extract Refractometer
- Coffee Spoon
- Protective Pouch
- UBC-C Cable
Package Weight: 280g
Why Buy From Central Coast Coffee?
We aren't your average online coffee store.
- CCC started in 2011 and is family operated with local staff in Somersby
- History of reputable store and 5 star reviews
- We are transparent with our stock levels, if in stock every order goes out the door before 1:00PM AEDT
- Our staff drink coffee every day & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Shoot us a message on live chat.
- Discounted Shipping on orders over $120
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Somersby
- GST Registered. All prices include GST when shopping in Australia