Are you looking to buy Rhino Accutemp Stick on Thermometer in Australia?
The Rhino Coffee Gear Accutemp stick on thermometer can be placed on your milk frothing pitchers to help achieve a perfect temperature result every time! The state of the art liquid crystal indicators turn from green to black as you steam your milk and the indicated temperature is acheived.
Unlike standard analogue thermometers which tend to have a slight time delay as they come to temperature, the Accutemp is lightning fast, and never in your way with its super thin design.
1. Ensure your milk pitcher is clean and dry.
2. Carefully peel of the backing tape making sure you don?t bend the corners of your thermometer.
3. Place on the preferred side of your milk pitcher it can be seen when steaming. The thermometer should be placed low on the pitcher to ensure it is below the surface of the milk. For best results, ensure a flat application, free of bubbles is achieved.
4. Steam your milk to desired temperate, pour and enjoy!
Cleaning: To ensure a long life of your Rhino stick on thermometer we recommend cleaning with warm soapy water and a soft cloth. The thermometer is dishwasher safe, however we do not recommend putting in water over 80 degrees to increase the life and accuracy.
Package Weight: 100g
Why Buy From Central Coast Coffee?
We aren't your average online coffee store.
- CCC started in 2011 and is family operated with local staff in Somersby
- History of reputable store and 5 star reviews
- We are transparent with our stock levels, if in stock every order goes out the door before 1:00PM AEDT
- Our staff drink coffee every day & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Shoot us a message on live chat.
- Discounted Shipping on orders over $120
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Somersby
- GST Registered. All prices include GST when shopping in Australia