Are you looking to buy AeroPress Clear Coffee Maker in Australia?
Our iconic press, made with the same patented technology, is now available in crystal clear, shatterproof Tritan™. Cool enough for display, tough enough for the road.
FREE GIFT - All Aeropress Clear ship with our Aeropress Grip Ring on the house!
We recommend the following items to go with your Aeropress Clear
- AeroPress Flow Control Filter Cap - To Improve the coffee even more!
Aeropress Filter Jar - For travelling and keeping the filters dry.
- Porlex Mini Grinder II - The best Grinder for low budget
- Kinu Grinder - If you want the best hand grinder in the world
- Replacement Aeropress Filters - Trust me your going to need more!!
- Able Disk - Use these instead if you don't want paper filters
- Aeropress Aerocaddy - Keep your Aeropress organised on your bench at home.
- Aeropress Travel Bag - Cheap but useful
- Canvas Coffee Travel Bag - If you want something with alot more quality than the above.
- 600ml Milk Jug
3-in-1 brew technology combines the best of several brew methods into one easy to use, very portable device. No more average coffee from fancy, expensive machines. Smooth, rich, grit-free coffee with a delicious, full-bodied finish that lingers well after your last sip.
Compact, durable and lightweight so you can pack it in your bag and take it on the road. No more mediocre (at best) coffee from the hotel, office, Airbnb, ski lodge, camper…
Quick Brew. No Clean Up.
■ Brews in under a minute (simply add water and press!)
■ The plunger wipes the chamber clean as you brew (just pop out the filter and grinds)
■ Easier to use than any other coffee maker
How to Brew?
Read your aeropress and grinder instructions. Then follow the 5 steps below, easy, great coffee.
- 1. Boil Water & fill milk jug with water (thermometer in jug).
- 2. Grind coffee fit filter in aeropress and pour some hot water through the paper filter (discard water).
- 3. Put required amount of coffee in aeropress (fill the mini grinder hopper with beans for 2 cups)
- 4. Check temperature should be 80 deg c. Pour water into aeropress to level 2 mark.(I wet the grounds and wait few seconds for fresh coffee to bloom before filling).
- 5. 10 second stir, 20 second press and drink a double or share with friend.
WHAT MAKES AEROPRESS COFFEE SO UNIQUELY DELICIOUS?
3-in-1 Brewing: Immersion, aeration and pressure combine for exceptional, one of a kind flavour and versatility. Make American, cold brew, espresso and lattes, all in about a minute. Experiment with temperature, grind size and immersion time to create your own 3 in 1 flavour - rich like espresso, smooth like a pour-over and full bodied like a French press.
- Fast Immersion: Presses don’t normally include filtration, but ours does. You can now use finer grind coffee which brews faster for less acidity, no bitterness and no grit.
- Air Pressure: Our unique plunge system uses gentle pressure to push water through the grinds, aerating and extracting only the purest, freshest flavours for a cup with body and finish not normally found in coffee.
Dimensions & Capacity
What's in the Box?
Package Weight: 1100g
Why Buy From Central Coast Coffee?
We aren't your average online coffee store.
- CCC started in 2011 and is family operated with local staff in Somersby
- History of reputable store and 5 star reviews
- We are transparent with our stock levels, if in stock every order goes out the door before 1:00PM AEDT
- Our staff drink coffee every day & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Shoot us a message on live chat.
- Discounted Shipping on orders over $120
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Somersby
- GST Registered. All prices include GST when shopping in Australia