Please check our F.A.Q. and Event Calendar for our roasting schedule before ordering
- Region : Magdalena
- Producer : Selected Magdalena growers
- Type : Arabica
- Certifications : NASAA Organic Certified
- Varietals : Typica,Castilla
- Processing : Fully Washed
- Altitude : 900 - 1600 MASL
- Prep : European Preparation
CUPPING : Ripe red cherry, dark chocolate, sweet and juicy with subtle acidity
ROAST : Medium
The Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta is the highest coastal mountain range in the world, with snow-capped peaks of 5,775 MASL, part of UNESCO’s Biosphere Reserve.
The coffee growing areas Magdalena, Cesar and La Guajira are part of this mountain range. Coffee is usually grown usually in strips of land that slope over 50º, with some strips on an incline of 80º. Coffee is mostly shade grown under trees that can include walnuts, avocado and various fruit and native species. All farms are certified organic producers.