Please check our F.A.Q. and Event Calendar for our roasting schedule before ordering
- Region : Patrocínio, Cerrado region
- Producer : Daterra Estate
- Certifications : Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Type : Arabica
- Varietals : Bourbon selections
- Processing : Pulped Natural
- Altitude : 900 - 1200 MASL
CUPPING : Lovely, sweet Brazil, cocoa, liquorish, buttery
ROAST : Medium
Daterra is a coffee grower and exporter best known for its innovative research, its respect for the environment, and its high quality coffee. Sustainability and social responsibility have always been a priority in all the company’s businesses, no matter what field or activity.
Daterra farms are comprised of 50% preservation areas and produce quality coffees, which are recognised worldwide. The company’s most valuable assets, its employees and the community, are especially cared for. This is an example of environmental and social responsibility, which the group has been preserving for over 100 years.